Friday 22nd – Saturday 23rd September 2017
Health and Wellbeing Live 2017 is a brand new, unique two-date event that gives individuals and families a place to discover more about physical and mental health and wellbeing to make positive changes.
- Double Olympic Gold Medallist and local businesswoman, Dame Kelly Holmes speaking about health, mental health and motivation
- Local health and wellbeing experts such as Psychotherapist Mary White, Nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville and Consultant Rheumatologist Dr Pamela Leventis who will be discussing issues including, stress, anxiety, weight loss, osteoporosis, cancer treatments and much more
- Terapeutic spa treatments such as foot reflexology or facial acupuncture
- Nutritious and healthy cookery demonstrations from vegan desserts to Mediterranean and South Asian cuisine
- Fitness classes, including Pilates, yoga and zen techniques
- Free ‘Health MOT’ with Nuffield Health
- Grab a coffee and a snack with Café 1809, owned by Dame Kelly Holmes
- Parent and child mindfulness and foraging and bushcraft
Head to our directory to find out full details on how to book tickets and plan your days… and don’t forget to give their Facebook page a like!
You can find the full listing here