Treatments at The Massage Practice are tailored to your individual needs, so no two treatments are the same.
Treatments offered are:
– Sports massage
– Deep tissue / therapeutic massage
– Holistic / Swedish massage
– Pregnancy massage
– Seated acupressure
I have been qualified for over 10 years and have worked with a huge range of clients from athletes to desk workers, teenagers to the elderly, pre and post natal women etc.
Some of the benefits that massage can bring and that I have seen in my clients:
– Increased range of movement and flexibility in joints and muscles
– Faster healing after an injury
– Reduction of scar tissue and pain from old injuries
– Identify and address muscular imbalance
– Improved circulation and removal of toxins
– Faster recovery after exercise / a sporting event
– Improved sleep and mood
– Increased postural and body awareness
Wednesday 9:30 – 13:30 (term time only)
Thursdays and Fridays 9:30 – 16:30 (last appointment start time)
Evening appointments on any day are available as home visits (at a small extra cost to allow for travel time).
30 minutes – £30
45 minutes – £40
1 hour – £45
1.5 hours – £60
2 hours – £75
The treatment length you book will be the treatment time you receive. A consultation and your time to get ready before and after the treatment is not part of this time and there will be no rush before or after your massage.
Gift vouchers are available.
Please get in touch via facebook, email (email@example.com), or call Silke on 07815 742 266 to book an appointment or if you have any questions or queries.